esprit pilates studio
Esprit Pilates is a boutique studio owned and operated by Nannette Crystal. She joyfully teaches using her extensive and varied movement knowledge from her years as a dancer and her employment in physical therapy outpatient settings.
The studio is equipped with well-crafted and professionally maintained Pilates equipment. Clients will feel at ease in the calm setting and will be able to nourish their spirit at Esprit Pilates!
“Movement should be approached like life-with enthusiasm, joy, and gratitude-for movement is life and life is movement, and we get out of it what we put into it.”
- Ron Fletcher
• All studio sessions are by appointment only and are non-refundable.
• Cancellations require a 24 hour notice. If notice is not given, you will be charged full price of the session.
• Virtual classes require a solid internet connection an are non-refundable due to poor connection.
• Please be on time for your studio session or log into your virtual session at least 10 minutes before class.
• Turn off or silence cell phones upon entering the studio.
• Bare feet are preferred during your session, but socks may be worn.
• Please wipe down equipment after use.